Bootstrapping 101 is for existing and wannabe small business owners.
It also is for the experienced corporate person who is ready to make the plunge into starting his/her own business. It emphasizes proven, practical tips requiring little or no money and where and how to get free assistance. It shows entrepreneurs how to grow their business with less money than they thought they needed. It also steers them to free quality advice.
Topics covered include:
- Cash free ideas on barter, publicity, advertising, the internet, selling, outsourcing, networking, factors
- Acquiring and keeping customers
- Places to find free, quality help
- Maximizing profits through correct pricing
- Creating and understanding a cash flow statement
- Non-traditional ways to get money
- Key factors for entrepreneurial success
- Selling, Building trust, Testing
- Converting fixed costs to convertible ones
- The R&R case study of Harvard Business School of Bob Reiss’ company is one of their all time Best Sellers and is included in the appendix.